viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016

INFO + CONTEST


I wanted to make a post with some info just to organize the blog, tell you about new ideas and know your opinion about everything:


1. ABOUT THE BLOG
First of all, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy writing in the blog. Sometimes I'm too busy to submit entries for weeks, so I'm sorry for that.

It started as a personal blog, and it is still a personal blog, but I want to know your opinion and try to improve it.

2. SECTIONS

Right now there are 9 sections in the club.
  1. Battle of Style: facing outfits in a poll
  2. Decoration: showing you cool suites from other dolls
  3. Extra: talking about trends
  4. Giving my opinion: talking about Stardoll issues (a bit inactive because it takes much time)
  5. Make-up: showing you make-up tip (a bit inactive because make-up is not much my thing haha)
  6. OOTD: outfit of the day
  7. Review: telling my opinion and combining the new collections
  8. Shopaholic: matching a concrete item
  9. On the catwalk: showing you great outfits from great dolls


Some of them are more inactive because I don't have much time to spend on them or I just prefer submiting other sections.

I would like to know your opinion about them:




3. Battle of Style

Battle of Style is back! I think it can be really interesting to adapt this section and add new ideas:

Until now I just faced two outfits created by me, but this time...
  1. I will also face outfits from different dolls that combines the same item or items
  2. I will mix this section"Battle of Style" with the section "Review" and show you looks from the new collections.
I think it can be interesting and I hope you like these new entries!



4. Participation

I love reading your comments and I knowing if you like or not my entries, so thank you to you all :')

And you can also ask for things here! If you want me to combine a concrete item, or talking about something, or submit more posts from any section, or whatever you want... Just let me know!

And of course, if you have any challenge that you want me to do, tell me about it (love challenges haha)



5. Contests
I've been thinking about making a contest or raffle here in the blog. But I don't know if there are people who would participate in them. 

They would consist of making outfits and the prizes would be a wishlist item or something from my wardrobe.

So just for me to know...



And that's all, thank you for reading my blog!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!