domingo, 10 de julio de 2016

Giving my opinion: Tributes


I haven't been around for a while, but I was waiting for all the tributes so I can compare them together.

So this is going to be a long post, but it was necessary!

6 tributes, 6 reviews in one post. As they've appeared really close, I think this is the best way to do it.



When the first tribute (John Galliano) arrived to Starplaza I was pretty excited. 

But then it started to appear the rest and it was like, 
ok, I'm not rich so what do I buy from each?

(let's do a quick review of each one)




JOHN GALLIANO Tribute


(exotic and feminine)


I reaaaally like this collection. First of all, it's very detailed and it has great graphics. Textures, colours and shapes are so interesting, and there's so much variety of clothing.

My favourite pieces are, definitely, the dresses, because of their textures and colours. Also the kimonos and headwear items are great, but maybe more difficult to wear.
(ok, I love the whole collection, haha)

These are my favourite pieces:


So, I give it a huge YES!




MARC JACOBS Tribute

(mysterious and elegant)


I was very impressed when I first saw this collection. It's the opposite of Galliano's one: dark and serious, but still elegant.

Grphics are still in very good quality, and textures and colours give to the collection so much personality.

There are lots of interesting pieces. I specially like the bags, furs and coats, I think they are "must have" items, they are so wearable.

So here are my favourite items:


(everyone has bought the first coat, yes, me too haha
it's definitely a "must have", specially for layered outfits!)

So, again, a big YES for this Tribute!




FENDI Tribute


(colourful and optimistic)


This is undoubtedly my favourite collection from far. I know it's not the same talking about clothing than complements, but Fendi gives me so good vibes!

I would buy all the bags and keychains!

These are my favourite items! (can I choose all of them?)



And, once again, an enormous YES to this collection!!!




ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Tribute



(powerful and dreamy)


Well... I'm going to be honest... This tribute doesn't convince me.

I just think that there were better pieces in the real collection to choose and make a Stardoll version. This is just my opinion, idk why I had a bad feeling when I first saw it. I was expecting more, not sure what.
(maybe the problem is just that I'm crazy haha)

However, I have to admit that there are some items that I liked and graphics are good!

These are my faves:



Some items are great, but the rest didn't piqued my interest.

So sadly, I have to say NO to this collection. Or a MAYBE... not sure haha




DOLCE & GABBANA Tribute



(elegant and sophisticated)


Yes, yes, yes! I'm not a big fan of D&G, but lately I'm having a good feeling with it. And this collection is lovely and I love the contrast between the black of the whole collection and the red flowers of that coat.

It definitely reflects the personality of the brand.

My faves are these:



You already know it, but I will say it... YES again!!!




JIMMY CHOO Tribute



(diverse and risky)


 When I read the spoiler I was so excited, I thought "finally Jimmy Choo in Stardoll". Then the collection came out and I almost close the window in my computer haha

Graphics of some shoes are bad, some shoes doesn't fit and the collection doesn't follow a defined line.

But I have to say that I found some pairs of shoes that stole my heart:




The first and second ones have good quality and good graphics, their colours are beautiful and are really wearable.
The third one has worse graphics, but I like the design and it's also so wearable and has much personality. They are pretty cute!


In general, I have to give a huge NO to this collection.



Sooo, that's all.

I would love to know your opinion
you can vote in the poll to which collections you give a big YES!

And you can also leave comment and let us know your faves!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!